Sunday 15 May 2011

Boyfriend

This topic, I had been thinking several days ago because I was thinking that this topic is such catchy one and I really wish you dearest friends and I myself may take good things from each word followed;

When it comes to love, just don’t lie yourself or people surrounding you are an anti-love person. Attracting with somebody is not wrong. Even it’s called a normal life for a normal person. Me myself sometimes love to see the guys who are interesting for my sight, that is my eyes love to see criteria like tough guys, not a very fair guys, (because I’m not very fair.. haha) smart ones and polite. So what??! Love to see these guys doesn’t mean we fall in love with them right? Like I told you before, it’s a normal act like other teens do too. Just don’t overdo it, girls.

Just a little story to share with u guys about my experiences in love. Actually, I have no sweet moments with any special guys till I get 18. Lots of my buddies do not trust me when I say so. It’s a real fact that I haven’t much experience in love because of my family. I discovered it and I found it that it is because of the family rules. I’m the youngest and the two elder brothers really controlled my social life. But serious talk, I really don’t mind at all because I know and understand that it’s all for my own goods. And I really appreciate and really thank God because now I realized why they did so. Since I was studying in girl’s primary and secondary schools, so I have no boys’ friends at all for 11 years. But really I don’t mind at all because I had wonderful times with the girls’ friends. I was not even desperate not to have a love one. Plus, when I was in matrix even last year, I was still thinking not to have a special one because I want to be friends with lots of boys. Not falling in love with them. I just love to flirt but not wishing to get their loves. But people change. Me too have changed. I’m not thinking such that way today.

I’m not a good one to potpetpotpot#$%^ upon love advices at all. But let hear me so that we are not going to be upset one day just because of a person u called BOYFRIEND.

1.      Don’t trust boys..even a wife should not trust her husband 100%. Future is totally can’t be predicted. Anything may be happen as time goes by. Don’t give 100% of you to them. You are not him yet. Just when he will be kissing you on the wedding day, so you guys are totally your own and the day is the first day you may show him everything the way you are. Even God will be blessing you guys if you could love and protect each other. But..let the day comes first then you will know the power of love then. But not know ok!!

2.      “Study must be the first!! Be professional in a relationship!” ..that was the way my elder sister used to tell me once before I came here. And till know, and in future I will remember it. To have a boyfriend while we are in study is not really a big matter. But study and family must go first.

3.      Manage your time well. Yes, I can’t deny that we have to give some commitments in a relationship. To be committed ones doesn’t mean to call him, texting him, chatting with him in ym or speaking via 3G each minute. Ask ‘eat already or not?’, ‘pray already or not?’..or ask this and that till you yourself forget to eat or whatever. For me, why do you have to do so? Your guys are not 10-year-old little boy right? You may ask such that tiny questions, just do not overdo it ok.

That is all. Boys are all innocent. We as girls are the ones who have to take good care of ourselves and always remember your precious parents and family. 

Love Allah first, boyfriends later..

2 comments: