Monday 16 May 2011

Brother's Engagement


Tarikh: 5 Mac 2011

Lokasi: Taman Panchur Jaya, Paroi, Seremban

Acara: Majlis Pertunangan Azwan Abu Bakar dan Nazzatul Shima Najibuddin

Luckily, I just went through a big exam so that I was allowed to go home for the family’s big event.

I karang la ayat sedih minta simpati so that mama will allow me to go home. Haha.. Mama and siblings just want me to put study on the 1st!

I’ll let the photos draw the story..


 Cincin merisik dan gelang pertunangan

 Tepak sirih

 Some local fruits
 Kaklong touch up before the refreshment


 a cousin called 'Lat'

 Uncle Mokhtar


 We had some refreshments for guests before we went to Seremban





 Mama & Kaklong

 Before we went home, lepak dulu kat Taman Rempah, Melaka

 Here they are!!

Congratulations Abg John & Kak Shima Totod!!

Assalamualaikum!!

3 comments: