Sunday 15 May 2011

Very new blogger in the house


Hi cool people out there. Im new here and this obviously is my 1st entry. I don’t mind when people say “Hek eleh, baru sekarang nak ada blog ke?”.. Aku peduli apa??!

Bila I ada hati nak ada blog macam orang lain dulu, I asked myself why need I to have a blog?? Well I answered myself (sendiri tanya sendiri jawab la kan..) Nowadays everyone is blogging. So kenapa I tak boleh blogging macam orang lain juga? Selagi you all bernama remaja, selagi tu la you all bebas buat apa sahaja dan mencuba apa sahaja yang you all rasa nak buat. Like what I’m doing so. Janji niat lu mahu cun la derr~

When it comes to blogging, I wondered why you people keep blogging. Sometimes I heard complaints from ones, “Semalam syok update entry sampai da takde mood nak study” or sometimes this way “Eh aku da blurr la tak tahu nak update entry apa lagi, kalau tak update boring plak”.. I don’t really know what their goals to have blogs are. If I’m not mistaken, blogging is such a way to reduce stresses right? These sicks switched themselves in the other way round.

Kalau ditanya kenapa I ada hati nak buat blog, these followed would be definitely my words

“sebab orang lain ada blog, I pun nak ada blog juga”

“sebab boleh kongsi ilmu dengan orang lain, I believe you people must prefer a good useful entry to sell out. Bagus la share ilmu. May the sharer gain double rewards from Him. A lecturer of mine once always highlighted Sharing is Learning

“sebab boleh dapat kenalan baru who are new foreign followers those you never know”

“sebab boleh dapat ilmu by following other people’s blogs too, maybe books or encyclopaedias are yet bored to look into”

“sebab boleh isi masa, I will make sure each minute of mine will never be wasted, so I think this is such a way to do so”

“sebab boleh improve speaking skill. Yes contrarily we are typing not speaking, but before you type, don’t you speak first?”

Dear people, whatever the goals are, merely you know the best upon yourself. Be great all the time!! Let them speak nonsense, only you yourself can change your life and always remember, only God knows the best for you. 

Happy blogging to all, lets us make friends!!
Have a nice day cool people...~

No comments:

Post a Comment